I had a lot of fun creating this card!! Here are the details on how I created it!
- Create card from White Cardstock.
- Die cut image panel and adhere patterned paper.
- Stamp and heat emboss trees image onto watercolor paper, watercolor, die cut(using tag die), add small whole and add metallic twine.
- Affix washi, add staples and adhere “Seasons Greetings” onto tag.
- Adhere tag onto main image panel and add sequins.
- Adhere main image onto card front.
This is the AMAZING Unity Stamp Company’s November 2023 Kit of the Month!!! Look at all of this goodness, y’all!!! For only $40 plus $5 shipping you can bring this amazing goodness to your home!! I mean…..what an amazing deal, right? You get $ 6.95 off all of your orders over $45 and discounts on all past KOM sets at $34 as long as your membership is active. The discount will automatically appear once you have $45 or more in your cart. Go HERE for more info!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Seasons Greetings Card
Stamps: Sentiment from November 2023 KOM
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Michaels)
Inks: Karin Markers, IMAGINE Crafts, WOW Embossing Pad
Embellishments: Washi Tapes(Altenew), Sequins(Altenew), Holiday Cut Apart Sentiment Strips(Unity), Twine(Altenew)
Other: Gold Pearl Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting