Hello again, friends!
Bobbie Sue, here, to share with you a new mini challenge that is “worth repeating”!!
This week we are using an image or images to repeat stamp! I’ve made some examples for you and absolutely love the way these cards turned out! I rarely repeat stamp, but this challenge reminded me how much I love it.
This first card uses the most amazing camera image I have ever stamped from Possibilities Await. ! Tierra Jackson is an extraordinary artist. Did you know you can search in the Unity website by artist and see all their designs grouped?!
In all honesty, this stamp is just as gorgeous left in b/w.
Look closely at the flash bar and you’ll see the clear Nuvo drops I used to mimic a faux reflection.
On this next card I used one of the beautiful sprigs from a Lisa Glanz set called Patience. How gorgeous is this image when repeatedly stamped?! Such a quick card an incredible result.
Look at this beautiful gold spatter! #hearteyes
Here are the steps I took to create this card:
- I repeat stamped the sprigs onto a piece of Canson XL watercolor paper. Then, I loosely colored in the leaves with my favorite green from Atenew watercolors.
- Next, I clear stamped the sentiment from the same set onto a piece of vellum. It is heat embossed in gilded gold from Brutus Monroe.
- Once my panel dried I spattered it with gold from my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Starry watercolor set.
- The vellum sentiment piece is wrapped around the front and back panel and secured to the back with scotch tape. This eliminates the need for an adhesive underneath the front.
- Lastly, I attached the finished panel to a 4.25 x5.5 (A2) card base.
I think I will make several versions of this card with various stamps to keep in my stash. It is truly beautiful.
I can not wait to see your creativity with this repeat stamping technique!
Remember the mini challenges run from Thursday to Thursday. There is still time to continue working on your favorite girl stamp for the May challenge!
Unity is making your participation even more rewarding by offering a prize for each challenge! Each week you have a chance to win some fantastic Unity stamps! Pop on over to my blog for an extra chance at winning a $25 Unity gift certificate at the end of the month.
Have fun creating!
Be sure to join me again next Thursday for a new mini challenge as we use our favorite stamps to creating something that you’ll need in your stash!!
Until then, friends~