Good day Unies,
How can it be June already, This is my last month with you guys, oh how I will miss you. I have so enjoyed sharing with you all.
For my final month I am bringing to you an ATC challange. ATC, stands for Artist Trading Cards or Artist Trading Coins.
These little works of art are so fun to trade, I have some from all around the world.
The size of an ATC is 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 and the coins are 2.5 circle. Here is a sheet to show you how you can get 10 ATC out of one sheet. I like to work on Bristol smooth paper for my atc as it is a little thicker.
Here’s how I made the fun ATC Coin:
- Cover your coin in pattern paper.
- Distress the edge with distress oxide ink.
- Stamp the flower from Bravely Change and emboss.
- Then color it up with your choice of medium– I used distress ink.
- Finally- add washi tape and a word from the idea-ology Big Chat.
Here’s how I made the more traditional ATC:
- I simply stamped my image and sentiment from the set Difficult Roads with Gina K Amalgam Ink.
- I then water colored with distress ink.
- Spritz that with water and emboss with gold embossing powder.
That’s all there is to it! I think this is the easiest style of ATC– and the prettiest!
Hope you all play along, this challenge will go until the end of June.
Please, be sure to enter your card in the challenge album on the Unity Show and Tell Facebook page.