Well Hello Unies,
I hope this week finds you well, Today I thought I would share with you an easy ATC coin, coins joined the scene a few years ago, they are a little more challenging but oh so much fun! Let’s take a peek!
- Cut out 2″ circle with punch or die cut!
- Spray with distress oxide spray in crushed olive, add a squirt of distress stray stain in evergreen bough and dry.
- Cut our squiggle from Media marks die set. adhere to front with CONNECT GLUE!
- Randomly Stamp part of DISTRESSED DOTS on coin using evergreen bough distress ink.
- Stamp image from INCREDIBLE WAY and color using the evergreen bough distress ink cut out.
- taking a piece of card board add to bottom of tag.
- Take some brushed corduroy and randomly add to cardboard and ATC coin.
- Attach sentiment and image
That is it Unies, It does not get much easier than that. Using die cut shapes is an easy way to have dimension and texture. I hope you give the coins a try, they really are a lot of fun and working on the circle is different.
This challenge will last till the end of June. I really hope you all play along.
Be sure to enter your card in the challenge album on the Unity Show and Tell Facebook page.